Ultimate Mail Mod
Ultimate Mail Mod is an extension to the existing mail system. The original mail interface is "hidden" and "replaced" by the UMM interface.
Current version is: 1.6.5 (1676)
With the latest release I accidently left out a few labels in the other language files I would like to ask for help getting these labels translated so I can release a fix I have set up a site for these language files: http://addons.azureorder.dk/
- Lists up to 18 mails in the inbox.
- The sender's name of each mail is color coded by reference type:
- Red/orange: One of your own characters
- Bluish: Friend
- Green: Guildie
- Yellow: Anyone not on the above lists.
- Alternative icons displayed for mails depending on their read/unread status.
- Displays mails inside the UMM window on the right hand side of the window.
- Displays amount of gold / diamonds attached to mails.
- Displays total amount of gold / diamonds on all visible mails in the inbox.
- Inbox allows automatic opening and grabbing of attachments. Can be filtered by items, gold, diamonds or all.
- Inbox allows automatic mass-return / mass-delete of mails. Ctrl+Left-mouse to toggle tags.
- Mail Composer adds lists of "Characters", "Friends" and "Guildies" (if guilded) for easy recipient selection.
- Automatic subject creation if you only attach money.
Mass Send Items
- Like the Composer you can quick select from "Characters", "Friends" and "Guildies" (if guilded)
- Full backpack (all 6 tabs) display of items.
- Click an item slot to toggle that slot for sending. Will display a white border around the slot if it's marked for sending.
- Click one of the 11 buttons in the bottom of the window for category tagging of items. (Runes/Herbs/Wood/etc.)
- Choose to either just send all the items right away or set up C.O.D. values for each slot of items sent.
- Display of current send status - mails listed and status displayed: "sending" or "queued". Top-most mail is the one being sent.
UMM has a complex set of checks preventing accidental deletion of mails containing items aswell as built in checks to stop automation in case of any failures.
For full release notes either consult "Readme.txt" found in the ZIP file or view the file over at CurseForge.com
For those who want to say "Hi" my main character is called "Shardea" - playing on Siochain and I'm the Vice Leader of the guild "The Azure Order" - visit us at www.azureorder.dk (site is in english).