- Added function to send message in channels which you set when you change AFK status.
- Added function to record message when find keyword in channels which you set.
- Added back message.
- Added close AFK button on status frame.
- Added switch AFK/DND button on status frame.
- Changed Left-Click function on status frame.
- Use radio button to change AFK status in GUI.
- Added slash command to change AFK status.
- Added save button in GUI.
- Added clear messages button in GUI.
- Added show recorded messages button in GUI.
- Added setting to toggle auto reply whisper in GUI.
- Added setting to toggle record all whisper in GUI.
- Added scrollbar on recorded messages frame.
- Avoided loop reply when both sides AFK.
- Save setting in character.
- Changed typesetting of recorded messages .
- Changed default setting.
- Deleted useless code.
- Codes enhanced.
- Changed something for old XBar.
- Support New XBar 1.51 and XBar III 1.71.
- Not support New XBar 1.5 and XBar III 1.7 or lower version.
- Changed the function to show message in chat.
- Added setting table for load.
- Fixed a stupid bug when you minimize house or guild frame.
- Added German translaion, thanks Sarge31FR!
- Support New XBar 1.32 and XBar III 1.68.
- You can only type number in second settings now.
- 0.92 deleted code which we don't need, you need to update if you use XBar.
- 0.91 changed table code name.
- Just a stupid persistence, you need to update it because it also changed in XBar 1.3.
- Added auto enable AFK when you not move your mouse after a period of time which you set.
- Deleted test message.
- Reduce update times.
- Right-Click on AFK logo to open GUI.
- Deleted Enable Button.
- Show when does the time you auto enable AFK.
- Will not delete message when you not enable AFK.
- Press Enter in Editbox to set.
- Changed default settting.
- Deleted offset save of Message Window.
- Separated from XBar.
- Uploaded on
- Jan 13, 2013
- Game version
- 10.3 KiB