Ultimate Mail Mod is an extension to the existing mail system. The original interface is "hidden" and "replaced" by the UMM interface.
Credit Notes: Ultimade Mail Mod was developed by Shareda of Siochain. As it seems that this AddOn is no longer maintained, Maxeem of Muinin took over maintainin this usefull Interface enhancement.
- Lists up to 18 mails in the inbox.
- The sender's name of each mail is color coded by reference type.
- Alternative icons displayed for mails depending on their read/unread status.
- Displays mails inside the UMM window on the right hand side of the window.
- Displays total amount of gold on all visible mails in the inbox.
- Inbox offers automatic opening and grabbing of attachments. Can be filtered by items, gold or all.
- Inbox offers automatic mass-return / mass-delete of mails. Ctrl+Left-mouse to toggle tags.
- Mail Composer adds lists of "Characters", "Friends" and "Guildies" (if guilded) for easy recipient selection.
- Automatic subject creation if you only attach money.
UMM automatically logs and saves the names of all the characters you use on your computer.
Mass Send Items:
- Like the Composer you can quick select from "Characters", "Friends" and "Guildies" (if guilded)
- Full backpack (all 6 tabs) display of items.
- Click an item slot to toggle that slot for sending. Will display a yellow border around the slot if it's marked for sending.
- Click one of the 11 buttons in the bottom of the window for category tagging of items. (Runes/Herbs/Wood/etc.)
- Choose to either just send all the items right away or set up C.O.D. values for each slot of items sent.
- Display of current send status - mails listed and status displayed: "sending" or "queued". Top-most mail is the one being sent.
UMM has a complex set of checks to prevent accidental deletion of mails containing items aswell as built in checks to stop automation in case of any failures.
Memory Cleanup: Every 15 minutes UMM will call a memory cleanup function which is built into the scripting language. This function clears up any unused variables and left overs from addon data handling and thereby lowers the total addon memory usage for all addons which in turn increases performance. This cleanup is not automatically performed by the scripting language but must be called. The game currently has some crash issues which usually result in loss of settings in addons - the cleanup has nothing to do with the loss of settings. Other addons that don't store their settings correctly may be affected by the cleanup.
- Date created
- Jun 09, 2012
- Last update
- Dec 16, 2012
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- UltimateMailMod (Continued)
- Recent files