- Project restarted. I have got the permision from the original author(os008) to continue and support this addon.
- This addon is still in beta stage due to lots of LUA functions changed after game patch 2.1.1. I will try to make it work as usual as possible.
- Thanks for the original author(os008) and lots of people who contribute to this addon.
- I will focus on making it work as the same as the original design mainly and keep it compatible with the latest patch.
- Here : http://forum.runesofmagic.com/showthread.php?t=54382 (credit goes to Exaxxion4096, thanks!)
- Complete combat system, no need to press ANYTHING during!
- YOU set the script (/configacs) for combat, not i. (Been asked a lot)
- Target mob, make sure you're in range! Then '/engage' using a macro and the mod will do the rest.
- Long term buffs are cast OUT of combat if down (or the cheap ones in-combat too, you choose).
- Heals are cast when necessary.
- Potions are used when necessary.
- Settings change automatically if classes are switched.
- Combatible with Knight 'count' based buffs.
- Automatic healing and buffing of target. (if friendly)
- Help buttons at the top right of the configuration panel.
New feature in fan update version :
- Debuff when necessary.
- Heal/Buff/Debuff your target and yourself at the same time.
- You can use skill/spell to interrupt your target when your target is casting spell or using skill.
- Engage: make this marcro: /engage, or /acs
- Manual disengage: make this macro: /disengage, or /acsend
- Toggling the whole add-on: make this macro: /toggleacs, or /acstoggle
- Configuration Panel: make this macro: /configacs
Installation and usage:
- Extract the archive to: <drive>\<... any parent folders ...>\Runes of Magic\Interface\AddOns
- When you login to a 'character' for the first time, run /configacs (or just make a macro for it).
- Check the picture for explanations.
- There're 2 types of potions, Health and Mana. Just put the desired potion into a hotbar slot, then put that number in and when do you want it to trigger.
- Add ALL the spells you need to use on the hotbar for them to work
Main Bar (lower): 1-20
Upper Bar: 21-40
Right Bar: 41-60
Left Bar: 61-80
- coming soon
Known Bugs\Hints (if any):
- Still buggy from time to time. Please report anything you find. Thank you.
To do list:
- Support for Warden's pet
- Support for Druid's nature power
- Update online manual
- Valacar <Simple timer example using OnUpdate>. Thanks :).
- Valacar <WarningOverride>.
- gfaskyranger <Checked some methods he used in his mod HealBot>.
- Zilvermoon <Helped me with advice making the UI>.
- TheGooch <Pointed out an error in the saving script>.
- Krankhaft/Qwox/novayuna <Their addons helped me understand how some stuff works, addons HudBars2/qUnitFrames/pbInfo>.
- Anonymous <GetActionUsable()>. Thanks :).
- Noktrin <Gave me the idea to not cast while mounted>.
- adisadicul <Checked how he implemented the slidebar in his mod yBag>.
- Zilvermoon, and sveed <Gave me hints on how to format textures for RoM>.
- Noktrin <Gave me the idea to make a help screen after i looked at his mod nBuff, and the slots picture is his :)>.
- lynxxger <Re-worked the 'debuff' checking function for me>.
- 2 comments
- Date created
- Oct 17, 2009
- Last update
- Jan 30, 2010
- Development stage
- MIT License
- Curse link
- UberFlex AutoCombat System (continued)
- Recent files