==v1.5.0 - 28 Nov 2011==
* Added support for lvl 61 common mats
==v1.4.1 - 21 Mar 2011==
* fixed crashing due to swapping between characters that was cause by using previous characters settings
==v1.4.0 - 17 Jan 2011==
* reworked the Repeat counter code. PAC now saves xp per craft data for future use.
* Added a start/stop button to the craft queue frame that will force all items in the queue to 9999 and start the queue. It will also restart the queue every min if stopped along with adjusting the quantity back to 9999. This will allow you to do pet crafting at a crafting station and refine mats as you get them in all automatically.
* Added a manual harvest button that doesn't require stopping to use. Also made the default harvest button function this way aswell.
* Harvesting will now only happen under the following circumstances.
** Starting a different craft then the previous one
** When the Mysterious Items count reaches 999
** When the Middle Product item reaches a selectable amount
** When you click the manual harvest button
** Loading/Reloading UI will harvest if the product does not contain atleast one of each product. This is needed to verify that you are doing the same craft.
* Added a button on the vendors to Buy a set of tools as configured in PAC.
==v1.3.1 - 11 Jan 2011==
* >.< seems i had broken the auto resuming of pet crafting when I fixed the 'pet not found' crashes. It will now work again.
==v1.3.0. - 11 Jan 2011==
* ZOMG i did it again, seems 1.2.1 is an invalid number >.<
==v1.2.1 - 10 Jan 2011==
* First version of 1.2 didn't have the sell code fully in place so i fixed it and reuploaded the files. Bad on me for not testing my code first. Fixed the bug with auto selling mats. -reported by Xadavus
* The tools will now get displayed if you had a stack still remaining at login. forgot to refresh that info at the beginning
==v1.2.0 - 10 Jan 2011==
* Fixed the crash on startup bug that was caused by not having a pet in the first slot.
* PAC will now wait 10 seconds for an item to clear from the cursor when trying to eqip a new tool, after which, PAC will clear the item itself.
* Added a sell mats option to choose which mats you want to be auto vendored
* In the buy tools option, it is now possible to click on the tool to toggle between 0 and 1 stacks as an alternative to selecting the stack amount.
* Refined the Buy Tools checkbox system to actively reflect your current changes.
* Full proofing should be finished (merging your crafter while PAC is open might cause a crash, please close PAC during all mergers)
==v1.1.0 - 3 Jan 2011==
* Changed the tool and product sections into icons instead of text
* Changed the buy tools to only display vendor items
* Changed the buy tools from true or false to number of stacks. This will allow you to keep a set ratio for crafting needs
* Added support for Advanced AuctionHouse's PriceTooltip
* Added map icons to mark the locations of all the Pet Vendors
* Reduced slightly the overall size of the frame
* Fixed a few bugs and made it a bit more fool proof
==v1.0.0 - 28 Dec 2010==