This addon simplifies the standard combat log.
- You can show time with 0.1 sec precision, which can help the optimization of the combination of attack skills (ver 1.10).
- You can also erase damage over time type spams (ver 1.10)
- Compatible with the latest client (patch 22.214.171.1243)
- Essentially locale free, because log analysis is based on the internal strings of the client. (UI depends on locale, sorry)
- Each log line is colored according to the type of the log. (For example, your attack, enemy's attack, your buff, and so on)
- You can customize the line colors.
- You can erase spam log, such as heal over time or normal attack.
- Supports AddonManager
- type /clm for GUI window.
- Errors in opening GUI window after ReloadUI().
- Issues related to spam log (see below).
- Pet related logs.
Notes on the spam log issues
The following method is used for the identification of the spam.
- If the same damage or heal log appears three times successively, that log is registered as the damage-over-time or heal-over-time spam.
- The combat log that matches any one of the damage/heal-over-time spam records is ignored.
- The spam record is cleared every time you log in.
There are two caveats in the step 1. Firstly, if a priest spams the same heal spell, it can be mis-registered as the heal-over-time spam. Secondly, if you have two types of heal/damage over time buff/debuff, your heal-over-time log will be interrupted by the other log and it will not be registered.
- Thanks to Sigcz for the original idea and code. This addon initially started as the JP translation of his Combat Log Mod.
- Thanks to Alleris for the Sol library. This addon depends on Sol, but you do not need to install it separately.
- Date created
- Jun 19, 2010
- Last update
- Jul 11, 2011
- Development stage
- Creative Commons License By-Nc-Sa 3.0
- Curse link
- Recent files