LuaExplorer provides a collection of tools useful to a LUA developer when writing addons for ROM. This addon was inspired by many of the single-purpose debug addons with similar capabilities, but combines the functionality into a single package and provides substantially more capability. In particular, Lua Explorer focuses on providing a useful UI for debug features instead of relying on complex slash commands and the chat window.
This tool is only useful for developers. If you are not writing an addon, you do not want this!
The current capabilities are:
- Global Variable browser with search and deep table inspection
- UI Frame browser with frame location summary
- In-game script creation and editing, with persistent storage.
- LUA expression evaluator with deep table display
- RoM event capturing, logging, and display with full UI-based configuration mechanism with persistent settings option.
- Function intercepting and tracing capability with logging and display with full UI-based configuration mechanism with persistent settings option.
-Zhur from Reni
- 1 comment