- Restored speed slider so users can slow the user function down and avoid lock ups.
- Fixed: Item level mismatch error causing "No (valid) Fusion Stone or items to transmute" message.
- Fixed: On some systems SELECTED_CHAT_FRAME doesn't work. So now it falls back to DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME in those cases.
- Complete rewrite
- Added support for making upto level 20 mana stones.
- Fixed: Can now reliably identify equipment
- Removed delay timer. It now goes as fast as possible.
- Added option to use only items that make a particular level stone
- Added an option to use only items that have a certain number of stats or lower
- Added option to save clean items for later if you want to make clean mana stones.
- Added check to make sure magic box is in Transmutor mode
- Now clears the magicbox before beginning.
- Can right click the "Fusion" show button to clear the magic box.
- The Whitelist is now case insensitive
- Will also look in the item shop bag for purified fusion stones.
- Removed "Clear bag" option as it's not needed as much and was always a dangerous option.
- Will use English language strings for any missing from other languages.
- Note: The DE.lua language file is missing some strings.
- Fixed: No longer gets stuck in a loop when out of charges.
- Changed placing of fusion button so it doesn't cover charges in some languages
- Fixed game crashing when closing or changing character, after using Fusion.
- Now avoids using anything but weapons and armor for fusion. Other items wont get in the way.
- Added some missing FusionStone Ids.
- Removed Purified Fusion Stone from Fusion Stone list.
- Added AdvancedMagicBox support.
- Added fusion button to magic box.
- Increased speed max value to 2.
- Replaced os time functions.
- add a chinese translation TW.lua file
- you can choose the item colors used for fusion
- you can config the speed now
- Final Version
- add a max and a reset button
- added all fusion stone ids
- only select white and green items
- reduce wait time to 0.2 sec
- reduce wait time to 0.3 sec
- empty magic box also after single fusion
- fix at the AddonManage minibutton
- AddonManager support
- empty magic box after transmutation
- optional withlist for items to choose
- clear bag function and button could be deactivated (default)
- save config
- restrict usable fusion stones
- preparation for local language files
- preparation for saved settings
- add some tooltips
- fixed a bug in function name
- creating manastones with a work queue
- first beta version
- Will full work with simple mouse click
- Without documentation and localization.