This is a collection of fixes and tweaks for the crafting interface. This addon duplicates the timer feature of Mended Craft(by C3Y) and should not be used together with Mended Craft. The big feature with this addon is a fix for the Improved Crafting Speed set skill that only reduces the craft time of the first item in the queue. If the buff from this skill is active, then then queue will stop and restart after every craft to work around this bug.
- changes the queue option editboxes to allow for 4 digit numbers to be shown
- changes XP gain per craft display to show more decimal places
- if the Improved Crafting Speed buff is active, then the queue will be automatically stopped and restarted after every craft to work around the known bug.
- Timer displaying the amount of time until the queue is completed. This Timer will take into account the time remaining of the Crafting Speed buff.
- Added 2 buttons that will allow you to cast the Improved Crafting XP and Improved Crafting Speed set skills. These buttons do not detect if you have the skill equipped and if the cooldown is ready. That will be up to you.